Neuronica Lab activity is focused on artificial neural nets and on electronic sensors and circuits. Researching in neural nets modelling is deeply carried on for two reasons:
- for researching, studying and developing algorithms and neural models where classic computing style is not suitable or it is too much expensive;
- for simulating neuromorphic functionality through the technology of electronic circuits.
Electronic circuits and sensors research is elaborated on for many reasons:
- medical as images sensors;
- meteorological as temperature, moist, solar radiation, pollutants and ice-detecting sensors;
- wireless network sensor as wireless, solar power sensors nets